Youth Group Update
This is a reminder that the Covenant Youth Group meets every Sunday. Students in Grades 6 to 12 are encouraged to join in and meet in the Third Floor Lounge from 4:30-6:30p.m. for a meal, faith discussion, games, and relationship building. The meal is FREE. Just come and be yourself every Sunday night!
Special Opportunity: Young families of the church are encouraged to serve at Our Neighbor’s Place on Sunday, November 26. All families with young children are invited to help prepare and serve the meal that evening to our guests. We would like families to arrive early and contribute to the cost of the food if possible. A couple of the families will be organizing the menu! Questions, contact Laura. If your family is interested, contact Laura Cooper at [email protected]
Parents and Students, please mark these dates on your calendars! On December 10, the Youth Group travels to Elmwood Garden Presbyterian Senior Care to deliver Christmas gifts and sing Christmas Carols in the hallways and dining rooms. Please arrive no later than 4:15 p.m. at the church. The kids will have a quick sandwich dinner before we head over. We will need some parent drivers, so if interested please contact Britney Knight. On December 17, Youth Group members are needed in the Covenant Christmas Store to serve as shopping helpers and wrapping elves. Please arrive by 4:00 p.m.. Dinner is provided. If you have any questions, contact Britney 814.456.4243 x112.
Here area the meeting dates for November and December, 2017:
- November 19
- Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, there is NO Youth Group on Sunday, November 26
- Due to the Advent Luncheon, there is NO Youth Group on Sunday, December 3
- December 10- Arrive between 4:00-4:15 p.m. at the Church
- December 17- Arrive at 4:00 p.m. at the Church (The Children’s Christmas Pageant is on December 17 during a combined Worship Service at 10:00 a.m. This is only one Worship Service December 17.
- Due to the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays, there is NO Youth Group on Sunday, December 24 and Sunday, December 31
If you have any questions about Youth Group events contact Britney Knight at [email protected]