“We love one another because Christ first loved us.”
The purpose of Caring Ministries at First Covenant is to provide Christian love and care for one another in times of need.
Highlights of Caring Ministries:
- Parish Associate: Semi-retired ordained pastor dedicated to call on hospitalized and homebound FPCC members
- Deacons: An elected board of 24 deacons to care for the needs of members in our 6 parishes
- Stephen Ministers: Gifted individuals trained in Christian care-giving for one-on-one support
Other Caring Ministries:
- Hospital Callers
- Home-bound Callers
- Daily Prayer Chain
- New Parent Outreach quilts
- Prayer Shawls
- Home Communion
- Transportation to worship
- Bereavement Support
Ways You Can Get Involved:
- Become a Deacon
- Train to become a Stephen Minister
- Join the daily Prayer Chain
- Become a hospital or home-bound caller
- Knit prayer shawls or quilt baby blankets
- Love one another!
For more information or to volunteer, please contact the church office at 814-456-4243.