Summer Bible Study
Do you have some time on Wednesday mornings during the summer months to add some Bible study? There’s a group meeting at 10:30 a.m. in an air-conditioned space of the church. You are invited to join this group anytime! No previous Bible study experience required. Just bring your favorite Bible (or the church can provide one) and come prepared to explore.
Britney Knight is the facilitator. This group asks lots of challenging questions, processes out loud, thinks deeply, and most importantly has fun! Become a fully devoted follower of the living Lord Jesus Christ by being awakened, encouraged and equipped by the bible! Questions? Contact Britney at 456-4243, x112 or [email protected]
Make Faith Formation (Sunday School) Part of Your Sunday Schedule
Faith Formation Classes Resume in September
- The Faith Formation hour is from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. for children, youth and adults. Grab a coffee or juice in the Parlor on your way to study classes!
- Middle & Senior High School Faith Formation Class meet on the Third Floor in the Sr. High Lounge
- Grade 2- Grade 5 Faith Formation meet on the Third Floor in the Jr. High Lounge
- Age 4-Grade 1 Music with Monty Service meet on the Third Floor in Reed Chapel
- Childcare: JoAllie Paluchak has childcare in the Nursery for infants and toddlers during both Worship Services and during Faith Formation hour.
- Children’s Worship begins after Storytelling during the 11:00 a.m. Worship Service during the regular programming year. Children are dismissed to go to the Reed Chapel on the 3rd floor. (Children’s Worship provides age appropriate worship and learning for children age 4—grade 5). Summer Worship Services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. are in effect until after Labor Day. Children’s Worship is also taking a breaking for the summer and will also resume in the fall.