Faith Formation classes are every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Regular Worship times are Sundays at 8:30 a.m. in the McBrier Chapel and 11:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Here’s a look at the new programming year and the schedule of classes:
- Pre-K through 5th Grade: Children will be singing, baking, experimenting, and crafting their way through the Bible starting with Genesis. Join us every Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Rehearsals for the Christmas Pageant begin in October. During Children’s Church, participants will continue study on the curriculum during the 11:00 a.m. Worship Service and from 9:30-10:30 a.m. children will prepare for the pageant.
- 6th Grade-8th Grade:Youth will experience hands-on investigative learning that leads to deep engagement with the Bible, faith, and what it means to be a Christian through CoLABorate Bible Study focusing on the New Testament. Join us in the Third Floor Lounge!
- 9th Grade-College: Youth and Young Adults will be participating in lively discussion with the new TBD (Think. Believe. Do.) Curriculum.
- Youth Group – 6th – 12th Grade: Join us every Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Third Floor Lounge. We will be having a meal, as a group every Sunday, so don’t worry about grabbing dinner before you come!
Adults: Faith Formation Classes on Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- “Resurrecting Easter” – Join Rob Baker’ in room 116. faith formation class
- Pastor’s Class – Join Pastor Chris in the Fidelis room
- “Paul & the Thessalonians” – Join Bill homes in room 313
- “The Holy Practice of Sabbath Keeping” – Join Britney Knight in room 119
Small Faith Groups During the Week
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study (Library): This class meets every Wednesday from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the parlor.
- Women & the Word: On the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the parlor at First Covenant, a group of women gather together to discuss, share, and reflect on the ways at which God is present either at home, work, or the world. Books are available in the church office for $12.00. All women are welcome!
- Men’s Bible Study: Join a group of men, which includes Jackie Jones, Seph Kumer, Steve Osborn and more, as they gather in the parlor every Friday morning at 7:00 a.m. to pray and reflect on scripture. All men are welcome!