Faith Formation classes are every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Regular Worship times are Sundays at 8:30 a.m. in the McBrier Chapel and 11:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Here’s a look at the new programming year and the schedule of classes:
- Pre-K through 5th Grade: Join us every Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Jr. High Lounge & Reed Chapel
- 6th Grade-8th Grade:Youth will experience hands-on investigative learning that leads to deep engagement with the Bible, faith, and what it means to be a Christian through CoLABorate Bible Study focusing on the New Testament. Join us in the Sr. High Lounge.
- 9th Grade-College: Youth and Young Adults will be participating in lively discussion in the Campus Ministry
- Youth Group – 6th – 12th Grade: Join us every Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Third Floor Lounge. We will be having a meal, as a group every Sunday, so don’t worry about grabbing dinner before you come!
Adults: Faith Formation Classes on Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- “Resurrecting Easter” – Join Rob Baker in room 116
- Pastor’s Class – Join Pastor Chris in the Fidelis room for Jesus Christ: Teacher, Servant, Savior”
- “Paul & the Thessalonians” – Join Bill Holmes in room 313
Small Faith Groups During the Week
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study (Library): This class meets every Wednesday from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the parlor. Contact Britney Knight.
- Women & the Word: On the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the parlor at First Covenant, a group of women gather together to discuss, share, and reflect on the ways at which God is present either at home, work, or the world. All women are welcome! Contact Britney Knight
- Men’s Bible Study: Join a group of men, which includes Jackie Jones, Seph Kumer, Steve Osborn and more, as they gather in the parlor every Friday morning at 7:00 a.m. to pray and reflect on scripture. All men are welcome!