“We love one another because Christ first loved us.”
The purpose of Caring Ministries at First Covenant is to provide Christian love and care for one another in times of need.
Highlights of Caring Ministries:
- Deacons: An elected board of deacons to care for the needs of members in our various parishes
- Stephen Ministers: Individuals trained in Christian care-giving for one-on-one support
Other Caring Ministries:
- Hospital callers
- Home-bound callers
- New parent outreach quilts
- Daily Prayer Chain
- Prayer shawls
- Home communion
- Transportation to worship
- Bereavement support
Ways You Can Get Involved:
- Become a Deacon
- Train to become a Stephen Minister
- Join the daily Prayer Chain
- Become a hospital or home-bound caller
- Knit prayer shawls or quilt baby blankets
- Love one another!
For more information or to volunteer, please contact the church office at 814-456-4243.