Join us on the evening of Wednesday, August 30 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., as we welcome members, friends and neighbors to our 9th Annual FPCC Neighborhood Block Party. Enjoy live music, delicious picnic food, games for the kids, and time together with our church family and neighbors. This event is for the whole family. We need your help! Here’s how…
2017 Block Party: Volunteers Needed for the following:
- Deliver Neighbor Invitations 8/20 after 10:00 a.m. Worship Service
- Carry tables & chairs upstairs from Knox Hall on Sunday 8/27 at 5:30 p.m.
- Prepare side dishes on Tuesday 8/29 at 10:00 a.m.
On Wednesday, August 30 BEFORE the Block Party
- Set Up Tables & Chairs, at 2 pm
- Food prep at 4:00 p.m.
- Set up food tables & serve food at 4:00 p.m.
- Grill and serve hot dogs and hamburgers at 4:00 p.m.
- Greet and hand out name tags at 5:00 p.m.
- Set-up and supervise kid’s games at 5:00 p.m.
- Hand out brochures to neighbors (Info Table) at 5:00 p.m.
- Help clean-up afterwards beginning 7:00 p.m.
- Take down tables & chairs and return to Knox Hall beginning 7:00 p.m.
If you can help out in any way, please contact Seph Kumer at [email protected]