Make Faith Formation (Sunday School) Part of Your Sunday Schedule
- The Faith Formation hour is from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. for Children, Youth & Adults. Grab a coffee or juice in the Parlor on your way to study classes!
- Middle & Senior High School Faith Formation Class with Nancy Irwin and Lauren Fabich, Third Floor Sr. High Lounge
- Grade 2- Grade 5 Faith Formation with Judy & Brian Stollatis, Third Floor Jr. High Lounge
- Age 4-Grade 1 Music with Monty Service, Third Floor Reed Chapel
- Note: The last day for Faith Formation is June 4. Classes resume in September.
Adult Faith Formation & Children’s Worship
- Bill Holmes leads a Bible Study on Philippians, 3rd floor room #313.
- Rob Baker leads a video and book discussion on the recent work of theologian Shelby Spong, 1st floor #116.
- Britney Knight leads a book discussion on “Small Great Things” by Jodie Picoult, 1st floor Library
- Childcare: JoAllie Paluchak has childcare in the Nursery for infants and toddlers during both Worship Services and during Faith Formation hour.
- Children’s Worship begins after Storytelling during the 11:00 a.m. Worship Service. Children are dismissed to go to the Reed Chapel on the 3rd floor. (Children’s Worship provides age appropriate worship and learning for children age 4—grade 5)